Monday 8 December 2014

Sonakshi Sinha says NO to Politics

8th December, 2014: Actress Sonakshi Sinha says she likes conversing politics with her actor-politician father Shatrughan Sinha but has no bent on of trying her stroke of luck in it.
The 27-year-old Rowdy Rathore star said politics is not her cup of tea and she would like to ponder on films only.
Actress Sonakshi Sinha with her father Shatrughan Sinha
"I will never join politics. There is no possibility for me to join politics. I am a creative person and I always want to do something creative in my life," Sonakshi told PTI.
The Action Jackson actress, however, said off late she has started taking interest in political affairs.
"My interest started after Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led BJP government came at the centre. I often talk to my father about this because everyone wants to know what our PM and government are doing and I also have interest in this," she said.
Shatrughan is the sitting MP from Patna Saheb. His daughter was here to attend the inaugural event of Kabaddi World Cup. She even owns a Kabaddi team United Singhs in the World Kabaddi League.
Sonakshi will be next seen in Arjun Kapoor-starrer Tevar, which is scheduled for release on January 9, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment